The Information We Collect And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us — including your payment data and credit card number.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Safeguarding Your Information
Our Policy on Data Protection and Security is taken very seriously, and we take all the steps necessary to protect our customers:
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Surfer Girl Academy LLC.
- We require non-Surfer Girl Academy LLC companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-Surfer Girl Academy LLC companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your AT&T billing statements, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Modify or Delete Personal Information
Simply send an opt-out request to email@example.com indicating your preference to be removed from the Surfer Girl Academy LLC newsletter and product advertisements, or to have contact information removed entirely from Surfer Girl Academy records.
Customers that attempt to cancel their reservation within 24hrs of their scheduled time, will be charged the full amount of their particular lesson.